NEW MILLENNIUM DRIVING SCHOOL
TEL: (914) 637-8865
In keeping with the new COVID-19 and Social Distancing Requirements we have been instructed by the DMV and the Governor’s Office to offer the 5 Hour Pre licensing course using the new Zoom platform until further notice. Please see below the new guidelines we MUST adhere to in order to complete the 5HR Pre-Licensing course and to obtain your certificate. These steps must be followed completely. Failure to comply will result in you not being able to obtain your certificate.
- Registration: All students need to register in the office before being able to participate in the class.
To register you must do the following:
- Call the office to register
- Provide us with the relevant details, name, email address, telephone number, etc.
- You will need to bring a photocopy of your Valid Learner’s Permit
- You will be required to make your payment to reserve your spot, if you are not in a package with our driving school.
- You will need to download the Zoom app and create an account, once you join a class please use your full name as shown in your permit.
- All students are required to be present by live video throughout the entire class. The instructor must be able to see and identify each student at all times. Any student with a blank screen will be considered absent. You will be removed and required to retake the class. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If you leave the class during the session, your 5hr certificate will not be issued and you will be required to retake the class.
- Please log in on time. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- The meeting IDs will be provided once you have completed your full registration
- Once you have agreed and submitted your written confirmation for attending the class, your space will be secured.
- If you confirm and do not show up, you will lose your $60.00 cash registration fee for this class.
- There will be NO REFUND. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If you need to cancel your session for any reason, please notify the office by phone call or email, no later than 24 hours before the start of the class. If you cancel at the last minute, you will lose your $60 registration fee. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Once you complete the class, certificates will be provided at the office for pick up.
The class will be based on a first come first serve basis.
- Class will take a 10-minute coffee break and a 30 minute lunch/dinner break.
- Classroom participation will be monitored and recorded
- The recorded course will be forwarded to the Department of Motor Vehicle